. Bright Meadow Farms: Back to School

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Back to School

Tina from Gardengoose.blogspot.com asked the question, "what do you like most about the fall season?" so I answered, fall is a time for new beginnings. The mental picture that symbolizes this for me is the rosy-cheeked little children waiting for the school bus, carrying lunch pails and wearing new hand-knit sweaters, under the green and gold leaves on the trees. Or something like that. Wouldn't you know that by leaving that comment, I jinxed myself? I had to wait for four different school buses to pick up children on my way to work yesterday!

2 comments:

2 LMZ FARMS said...

Just checking in on you. Hope you and yours have a blessed evening.
Laura

Tina Leavy said...

what a darling picture. I love that long country road.