1. I have two daughters and two grandsons. If I can get good pictures I'll post them here.
2. I am married to the nicest man on earth - our five year anniversary is coming up in September.
3. I've worked in IT for 28 years for one of the big three automakers. I'm a certified project manager (PMP), a certified production and inventory manager (CPIM), ITIL Foundations certified, and a certified data processor (CDP). (Yawn...) The system I currently support uses radio communications through the computer to give fork truck drivers information on what they should pick up or drop off.
4. I love to garden (if you read this blog you already know that.)
5. I love to bake. I've got four pies cooling right now for the pie auction at the county fair.
6. I love to knit. I've usually got about 10 projects going, right now I think there are a few more than that.
7. I am a lifetime Girl Scout.
Who are my taggees? Let's see, I'm going to pick by linking through my interests on my blog profile.
OK, got to take the pies to the fair, I'll be tagging you all shortly!