. Bright Meadow Farms: Ashland County Organic Festival

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Ashland County Organic Festival

I turned on the radio at work this morning to listen for weather reports, and couldn't believe my ears. My first reaction was that I had stayed up too late last night blogging, and my subconscious mind was now taking over my conscious mind. But I turned up the volume, and listened --

2nd Annual Mohican Valley Farm Festival - Free workshops and tours for those who just want a taste of country life or are interested in starting farm production. August 25 and 26.

The participating/sponsoring vendors are Arbor Hill Heirloom Organics, Mohican Gardens, Troutman Vineyards, and Tea Hill Organic Farm.

They are having cooking demonstrations "Cook It Up, Fresh and Local", gardening workshops, a vineyard tour, and a number of other workshops and demonstrations..

No comments: